Inspiring 1 Million Youth

As part of my goal to Creatively Inspire 1 million people, I want to inspire youth as well. I had a great meeting yesterday with the Guelph Chamber of Commerce. They have asked me to speak to 600 youth at the new Conference Hall in the UofG. This is an awesome opportunity for me to deliver a high-energy and inspiring message to our Youth. They have the ability to Get Creative and do it now, create their desired life, figure out their unique ability and what they were born to do. Book the date and send your kids to this boot camp, it will be on Sat. Feb.21,2008. To reserve your seat, contact my Creative Assistance megan@redchairbranding.com

One of our OwenSound Boot Camp Attendees drove 3 hours today to engage me in a new branding campaign. I was really impressed that they drove all that way to work with me in a Creative Think Session. Steve, Don and Rod, thank you for coming out and for taking a seat in the Redchair, you guys were awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts