Gerry and Emily at The National Speakers Bureau Party in Toronto


My goal is to creatively inspire 1 million people. As part of this quest, I have become an international registered speaker with The National Speakers Bureau. Last night was their 35 year celebration and open house in Toronto. I was featured in their new Directory and as part of their slide show line up. Emily attended with me, it was pretty cool, that made me feel like a celebrity. Great food, full bar, a ton of people. I even met the Astronaut Dave Williams.
Following the event, I was driving with Emily along Yonge Street, and I noticed a place I used to visit quite frequently as a kid, the BIG SLICE. The best pizza you will ever have. We managed to wolf down a huge slice each. Boy, don't get in the way of Emily and her pizza, she will take your whole arm off.

Yesterday was a big day, we met with the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, they have asked me to speak to a group of 300 - 600 youth in their first ever Youth Branding Boot Camp. Very exciting, it will be in the new Universty of Guelph Auditorium.

Comments

Popular Posts