We are all born with it, this ability to take a concept or possibity out from the unknown and bring it into reality through an intention that leads to a thought that eventually leads to action. The belief that what you focus on expands is at the foundation of this principle. For this expansion to occur there are a few things you need to embrace:
1. Your greatness or your creativity only lives in the present moment, within the realm of possibity. You have to embrace that you don't know what the hell you are doing. A belief in the unknown.
2. Replace your FEAR with the creative process. Fear is a weight holding you down from the actual creative process itself - being unaware of the outcomes, not knowing the certainty is the creative process. Instead always start with WHAT IF...?
3. Embrace the power of intention as your catalyst and your rocket fuel propelling you into launch mode. Your intention sets in motion the creative process and the belief that you are meant for more.
4. Create with Inspired Action on a consistent basis by becoming open to the plethora of inspired ideas that enter your consciousness. Embrace the people and resources that appear from the domain of uncertainty that are intentionally put into your path to move you forward with sheer velocity. In this state, time becomes an illusion and you can create with greater speed.
5. Embrace discomfort as a catalyst for your new growth. You have set powerful intentions for the life that you want to create. This means you have to get out of your way to embrace the new. You can't keep doing the same things over and over again hoping to experience new results. People and circumstances need to shift. Change is inevitable. Discard all thoughts from the past and avoid the uncertainty of the future.
Instead, ground yourself in the here, the now and the only moment that truly matters, this present moment.
Create your life.