This is your time to allocate energy to the only thing that matters, making great art. Your art is what you are creating. You don't need permission to take action on your life. The only thing you need to do today is get out of your way so you can start failing and learning that failure, action and temporary setbacks are beautiful and brilliant catalysts to unleash your hidden potential.
This all sound great right but you still think you need a bit of a plan, ok here is your: It's my Time action plan to kick you in the ass. You're not going to try it or half ass this you've already gone down that road before and how did that work for ya? No, you're going to commit to this plan for the next 30 days, it's perfect timing because it's now and you're ready for something new:
1. Make a list of the top 5 things that you really want to create or experience. Add a realistic calendar date to each one of them. Next to each one, write down what you will feel when you achieve them and you will!
2. Make a list next to each of your 5 goals called: obstacles. List only the things or activities that will prevent you from allocating energy to your new goals.
3. Wake up 1 hour earlier tomorrow and everyday this month. Sit in stillness for 30 minutes - outside or in your bedroom and Just breathe and see and feel the end result of what you are creating. Then do some physical exercise/movement for the next 20 minutes. Spend the last 10 minutes reading your top 5 goals. Mom avoid checking emails until later in the morning. This is referred to as your hour of power.
4. Write a brief 1 paragraph BLOG everyday using Blogger sharing your experience of what you are creating. You can share it if you want but with no expectations. You just need to share it. This is a great test, if you can't blog about the one thing that you are so passionate about everyday then you shouldn't be pursuing it.
5. Cut off all TV watching for 30 days and spend 45 minutes every evening just working on your craft. Research, write, create, share, whatever turns you on. Just spend the time on it and only for 45 min.
Remember, what you focus on expands. Where your attention goes your energy flows. You have to get intentional for it , hungry for it and on fire for what you want to create. No one else can do it for you, there to busy being busy. You need to shift your energy and your attitude about what you are capable of. You need to create better choices so you can form better habits that will ultimately contribute to you creating your life. This is your time and we're all standing by, the world needs bigger dreamers so create what you want most in life.