The following are my top tips for those of you interested in becoming a top speaker:
- Develop your style, that is unique to you and that can bring out the best in you.
- Build your Brand Image. Help people remember you and your approach.
- Use Social Media tools to build your brand image.
- Collaborate with others. You will need a stellar network to become a top speaker.
- Prepare to approach speaking bureaus.
- Develop strong content unique to your style. Develop at least 3 - 5 presentations that last 60 - 90 minutes.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Create your own opportunities by putting on workshops, events and seminars.
- Practice your craft daily.
- Enhance everything noted above about 10 times. Practice makes perfect.
Visit http://www.redchairbranding.com/ and click on our event schedule for upcoming Boot Camps, presentations and events.