Aug 7.09 Presentation Boot Camp

We had a great cast of delegates attend our Aug 7 Presentation Boot Camp in my Burlington Studio. I felt a great connection with this group. Several of the delegates travelled as far as New market, Niagara and Barrie, thank you all for attending. We focused on how to become a RED HOT Speaker through the creative process of presentation. These principles must weave into your business development approach and your marketing style. Be recognized as a giver, a motivator and connector and a collaboration. As you start to raise the level of your approach to presentations, you will raise the level of your brand. We discussed what it takes to become a RED HOT speaker and hit the speakers circuit. With 50,000 plus speakers you must create a style that is unique to you and strive to differentiate yourself from the competition. Many of you recall that I was turned down several times by my speaking bureau, however, that did not stop me from creating my own opportunities as I continually raised the bar, my approach and my goal in becoming on of Canada's top inspirational speakers. I live to creatively inspire people to action.
The following are my top tips for those of you interested in becoming a top speaker:
- Develop your style, that is unique to you and that can bring out the best in you.
- Build your Brand Image. Help people remember you and your approach.
- Use Social Media tools to build your brand image.
- Collaborate with others. You will need a stellar network to become a top speaker.
- Prepare to approach speaking bureaus.
- Develop strong content unique to your style. Develop at least 3 - 5 presentations that last 60 - 90 minutes.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Create your own opportunities by putting on workshops, events and seminars.
- Practice your craft daily.
- Enhance everything noted above about 10 times. Practice makes perfect.
Visit http://www.redchairbranding.com/ and click on our event schedule for upcoming Boot Camps, presentations and events.

Comments

Popular Posts