Inspiring Guelph Ontario on a Saturday Morning

A special thank you to the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, Lloyd and Wendy and all of the Branding Boot Camp sponsors who did an outstanding job this past Sat. Feb.21.2009. This was a special Boot Camp for me. Talk about a rush and the need for major caffeine. For starters, I moved into my new house all day and night on Friday evening. No sleep and waking up at 5:30 to drive to Guelph to inspire and motive a large audience wanting everything from me. This is what it is all about. Creatively inspiring 1 million people means I need to be ready at all times, morning, afternoon or evening. Even though my mind was occupied with the day before with movers and walls coming down to make way for over-sized furniture, I had to focus on the task at hand. These entrepreneurs signed up for a 3 hour morning to get inspired and motivated on how to 'Create their life' and brand themselves. After 6 cups of coffee and an energy bar, I was on, full throttle in one of the best venues I have spoken at, the award-winning Rozanski Hall at the University of Guelph. I loved the audience, the energy, the opening lines and the cast of sponsors. What I took away from this event, was that no matter how tough life gets or how fatigued you feel, when you are in alignment with your life purpose, you can accomplish anything.
Thank you to the Guelph Mercury for a great write up:
http://news.guelphmercury.com/News/article/443846

Comments

  1. Guelph loved you Gerry!
    We all learned something with your logical system as you took us through the branding exercise. We all knew who we were and what we were all about and how to apply it by the end of the Branding Boot Camp!
    Margaret Pennyfather
    Marketing Network Associates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Guelph, I loved you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts