Gerry is Hitting The TV Screen


I always wanted to be a co-host on a TV show. I appeared on TV several times, the last one being CBC Fortune Hunters this year, coaching a Burlington company called DansceScape. My team and I put together a TV treatment this summer and a producer that has done shows like Canadian Idol picked it up and is in the process putting together and pitching a show called Jean + Gerry BRANDED. The film crew came into our office 2 weeks ago to shoot us in our offices, a typical day in the life of Jean and Gerry. Now for some of you who do not know, Jean Visca is my former wife and still business partner. A great person with a big heart. Jean and I still have a very solid working relationship as we continue to raise our 2 beautiful girls, Sophie and Emma while leading our Branding Company, Redchair Branding. We all get together (that is the our new life partners). How do we do it? What is the secret. Well, keep checking in for new and exciting developments on the Jean + Gerry BRANDED show.
Cheers .

Comments

Popular Posts