Day 23 (30 days to freedom) Should I stay or should I go?

It's been my experience that the good times reveal an illusion of progress. It's the challenging times that highlight the areas that need fixing and attention. The root of innovation is based on creativity, intuition, ambition and the pursuit for never ending improvement. 
In all of our travels we often experience and witness leaders that avoid taking 100% responsibity for the outcomes in their life and their organization. It's far to easy to pass the blame on external sources rather than embracing the discomfort as an opportunity for your greatest growth as a leader. Many of you are tired of playing small and by someone  else's rules, you are now awakened to new potential and possibilities in your life. That means you need to try something new that you didn't already do. You need to shift your internal compass and direct your energy by embracing change. 

I love Wayne Dyer's message: "Change the way you look at things and the the things you look at change." To often we expect others around us to change. As a leader I cannot expect something from my team that I am not willing to do first myself. Hand and hand we will walk a path together, this is the leader that I strive to be and inspire daily. Angela and I live with a philosophy that no one gets left behind. We are all meant for more and here is the thing, people don't leave if they are feeling connected and inspired.

What kind of leader do you aspire to be? Become the very thing that you are seeking. 

Comments

Popular Posts