Day 22 (30 days to freedom) Affirm what you want

So many people suffer simply because they don't go for what they want. To get what you want you have to first decide on what you want. Everything you have in your life in this moment is a result of you taking action and getting comfortable with the results. This applies to your relationships, your finances, your friends, your health and your career. The person you have become is the result of your repeated thoughts and beliefs and conditioned habits performed over a consistent period of time. 

You may love all of the outcomes in your life I know I do. Years ago I would probably sing you a different tune. I made a concious effort to CREATE my life the one that I am living now. I set out a powerful intention for the way I wanted to live, the love that I now receive, the inspiring work that I create, the people that I surround and inspire. Everything started with me deciding what I wanted and deserved to receive. I had to get intentional with it, I craved and desired it and took powerful daily action until it became a way of being. This is the magic, to make it a lifestyle and a daily way of being.  

Mark down this day in a journal with the words, I am taking 100% responsibility for my life. Decide today on what, where, who and WHY in all the areas of your life. Just set a powerful intention around each area and write out powerful affirmations that start with I AM RECEIVING ...and fill in the blanks. Post these affirmations everywhere, in your car, next to your bedside table, on your bathroom mirror and remember, what you FOCUS on will expand. 



Comments

Popular Posts