Day 11(30 days to freedom) Choose a mentor

I love the definition of a mentor: a wise and trusted teacher...a guide that transcends his or her knowledge to help another person develop.  
When I serve others in the capacity as mentor - I am focused on lifting that person up along side me, transcending my knowledge and experience to them so they can in turn do the same. It is always an honour for me to be that bridge for someone and helping them see and realize that greatness that has always lived inside of them. We are all meant for so much more and a mentor can help us release the breaks and the energy holding us back from discovering our true potential. 

Our greatest joy comes from pouring ourselves into others everyday. We wake up leaping out of bed knowing that we are making a difference in other peoples lives. For most people a simple shift of their mindset is all that is required. This is accomplished by consistently grafting NEW and powerful success habits to replace older habits that suppress our greatness. Angela and I always recommend seeking out mentors that are focused on cultivating leadership within YOU. There are many so called leaders that do a great job at recruiting then there are those mentors that have a passion and desire to lift you up alongside of them knowing that you will do the same for others. 

Angela and I wanted to share with you our approach to mentoring others. http://youtu.be/QcwFtlpremI

Comments

Popular Posts