Fail Better

Insight number eight from my new book 'I don't know what the hell I'm doing' is called 'Fail Better.' When you're stepping into your life, taking chances and pushing through discomfort, you immediately seperate yourself from the rest of the herd, that chooses to remain in their comfort zones. I've often said that you either exist through love or fear. This emotion of fear is going to be a big player in your life. You can either choose to Fuck everything and run or Face everything and rise. Isn't that what life is all about? Taking chances, stretching yourself and just going for it? I've come to define failure as being alive. The times when I took chances shared my intention, I felt limitless, most alive and that anything was possible in that moment. There is no limit to what you can achieve when you believe it's possible and you start to make better choices. 

I know you've heard this before but I'm here to tell you that failing is your direct link to getting you onto the path of what you want. The stars will never be perfectly aligned and they don't need to be! You can shoot for the moon by not knowing what the hell you are doing and it's okay if you miss because you'll eventually land on one of those stars. 

Comments

Popular Posts