What am I DOING with my life?

Over the past year I've started to track the common responses from my audiences and the extraordinary people that I coach - what repeatedly comes to the surface is the question - what am I going to do with my life? I love this question and how it cuts through the noise and forces you to become self-aware.  I've repeated this statement in previous BLOGS - The greatest gift you can give anyone is the gift of enlightenment - to know WHY you are here. I call this having a purpose. Sadly over 95% of people will continue going through life suffering needlessly by never stepping into living this question and believing they don't have control over the life they wish to create.

The first step is to re-frame the 'doing ' part of the question to What do I want to be? Unfortunately as a society we have conditioned ourselves to believe that we are defined by what we DO rather than who we desire to be. We kick off conversations with job titles, ranks or promotions - even our business cards reflect this energy of doing. Whether I'm having a conversation WITH an audience or a coaching client I always lead with WHY are you here? What are you so passionate about creating? How and why do you want to be of service to others? What are the outcomes that you want to experience in this brief thing called life

Take 100% responsibility for the life that you have a desire to create - Lead yourself and others knowing WHY. Look into your heart and be the joy that you wish to receive. Don't sell your time to someone else - create and design a life that ignites your soul and is filled with passion, purpose and meaningful outcomes. 

Comments

Popular Posts