Day 26 (30 days to freedom) Plan a trip of Renewal

Periods of peak performance need to be balanced with times of deep renewal. I'm not talking about planting yourself in front of the TV for an 18 hour marathon - I'm referring to deep, soul food for your mind. As one who chooses to inspire others as way of being I'm often in a massive state of giving to others, don't get me wrong, I love giving but I often find myself depleted of energy so I need to continually balance it with deep renewal. 

I recommend scheduling in daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly renewal routines. For me it's going to bed earlier, journalling a day of gratitude then reading for 45 minutes and drifting off to sleep with visions of all that I am grateful for. Every morning, I wake up at 5:00 am, and invoke my hour of power - 30 minutes of meditation followed by 30 minutes of physical exercise. This daily success habit feeds my mind, body and soul. It allows me to be present to create this daily morning BLOG together with my love Angela. 

We kick off our weeks with our drive and dream Mondays, I love it, great inspiring audio CDs and the open road to dream up new possibities for our life. In a few weeks we are off to sunny Long Beach California where we will set the intention to renew and re-energize so we can be even more on fire for our freedom team.  Angela and I love the people we choose to surround ourselves with. We love the greatness that we  create in this world, our inspired publications, our global speaking tour, our coaching and our freedom team that we are cultivating. Everyday is a miracle for us and filled with great intention for the way we want to show up in this world. 

Today plan to incorporate deep renewal into your life. Make it a ritual and top priority. Give to yourself on a regular basis so you can receive the greatness that you deserve. 

Comments

Popular Posts