Day 25 (30 days to freedom) Treat someone like gold

My greatest joy always comes from pouring myself into others. If I am not reaching out and inspiring others everyday then I am wasting my time here on this earth. I believe that we were all meant for more and together we can unlock our hidden potential. When I start each day from a mindset of helping others then I attract the most extraordinary opportunities. When I surrender to the flow and the energy of the universe and my intention to improve peoples lives then my life changes. It's far to easy to continue on simply worrying about myself and what can I get out of this. Living with an 'it's all about me' attitude leads to a lonely and uninspired path of only you. 

We are not separate, this world that we all have been given the opportunity to be a part of to contribute our unique gifts is a daily miracle. When we all live from a 'serving others' mindset our world changes. We are all born as creators with exceptional gifts that will push the human race forward. Once we surrender to that energy with a relentless belief that we are all connected, we will forge a new ROI for the world - built upon the premiss of Reaching Out and Inspiring Others is a necessity of life. 

Today, treat someone like Gold. Ask them what they need to embrace. Show them that they are not alone. Reach out and touch others by pouring yourself into them and witness the power of your inspiring gift as it turns to gold. Then, teach others to do the same. 

Comments

Popular Posts