Day 1 What does Freedom mean to you?

As we continue on with our own personal journey we are allocating greater levels of energy towards making people better. All of us have been given the power to ignite a deeper passion and purpose that creates the outcomes we wish to experience. A path to total inner freedom is to live in alignment with WHY you are here. It's far to easy to live in the shadows of others. A path to inner freedom starts with your own recognition that you are meant for more. I feel tremendous freedom when I am pouring myself into others, helping them see their own greatness and inner light. 

When do you feel most free? What brings you the greatest joy and what desires fill your heart? What do you long to be and do with the rest of the time that you have been given. Knowing that I can't bring anything with me when I reach the end of my brief journey inspires me to make the most NOW during the time that I am here. Freedom is no longer an external destination for me driving me to be happy when I reach a certain level. I choose to be happy now, here and in this moment. I choose to make other people better by seeing what they are meant to see while here in this brief thing called life. I choose to surround myself with people that want to lift others up so they can shine for the world to see. 

This kind of freedom is inside you to live. We are so inspired to guide you in living it for yourself and becoming aware of the person you were born to be. 

Comments

Popular Posts