The meaning of life

We go through different stages in life that has us contemplating the reason we are here, what we are meant to be and do. In my teens I was focused on pursuing a tennis scholarship. It's all I thought about and all I wanted. In my early twenties, I was on my own and wanted total independence. I had completed a three year architectural diploma and was now pursuing an architectural degree while working full time and married with a young daughter.  Life in my early twenties was nothing short of a roller coaster ride. During these early years, our independence is like our oxygen, every inhalation has us wanting more.

In my thirties, I was an inspired entrepreneur. The independence that I craved in my former years seemed to carry forward in my career. I had left the field of architecture to pursue an entirely new way of being completely unaware of what the hell I was doing. It was at this point where I pursued the deeper meaning of life. The bigger questions like: Why are we here and What are we meant to be and do reverberated through my cerebellum. These questions lived in me throughout the various stages of my life, always present like a splinter in my mind. 

It is our calling to shine a light and act on these questions. Our enlightenment varies for each one of us. Our awareness of our deeper existence is only ignited when we consciously choose to become aware that there is a bigger meaning surrounding our lives and what we are meant to be and do with the time that we have been gifted. I have become deeply aware of the gift of life and our choice to make our mark on it. WE ARE ALL MEANT FOR MORE. We are meant to lift one another up, by making each other aware of our greater contribution in this world. 

Don't let another second pass you by without taking notice of your life. Become who you were meant to be. 

Comments

Popular Posts