Finding pupose

In my new upcoming book - I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I focus on helping people define and uncover their life purpose. Everything I do every day is filled with tremendous purpose. I wake up every morning ready to inspire, ignite and support someone. Purpose is ignited and fueled with the belief that you are meant for more, that we all are. 

We are meant to ignite change, challenge the status quo, question everything and  wonder why... Just look around and marvel at the world around you. You participate in a world perpetuated by purpose. The doctors that treat your illness, the architects and engineers that house you, the chefs and farmers that nourish you, the front line workers that protect you, the teachers that educate you and the scientists that strive to make your world a better place. 

Your purpose is what you say it is and will be from this point on. It will become your driving force, your candle in a dark room, your guide up the mountain side. When you feel most alone you will be comforted by knowing that your purpose is guiding you along the way. Many people ask me how I found my purpose. Everything that I am sharing with you in this book sums up all of my meaningful experiences that led me onto the path to becoming aware of who I was meant to be and the outcomes I was meant to create in the world. 

It was always there for me. I know now that I was meant to live a life of inspiration. I felt it at six years of age while sitting on my grandmother's couch, I felt it in high school when I comforted those closest to me, I felt it later on in college when my fellow classmates needed inspiration.  I experienced it in my early years in the branding agency I created when my clients wanted my energy. When you take the time to harness all of your love, passion, and energy in the present moment, completely, 100% and without distraction from the past or worry of the future, you will tap into this field of power. 


Comments

Popular Posts