Act like an App

I recently fell in love with my new iPhone FIVE C. I'm not much for having the latest gadget and I love living simply. After spending months digesting the autobiographies of Steve Jobs and Apple's chief industrial designer Jony Ive, I came to a deeper appreciation for the WHY behind Apple. This is what drew me  into the Apple culture. 

Having used a Blackberry for years I never really had a desire for apps until my new relationship with my FIVE C. What I love about the specific apps that I have chosen like the one I'm currently using to write my daily YLOG, is how streamlined the functionality is. The app only provides the primary features that you need to create great art. The app designers have defined and captured the core essence of the main functionality and created a simple and highly intuitive means for me to create great art.  I actually prefer creating my YLOGS, multi media and Social Media activities exclusively through my FIVE C. It has become a natural extension of my creativity and my inspiration. This is Apple's WHY and it connects with my WHY and enables me to live it. I don't buy because of HOW and WHAT, I only buy with WHY. 

There are some great learnings from living your WHY with a similar mindset as to that of an app. The key learning is to simplify your WHY and the actions that fuel it. Look at your life right now from a lens of simplification and remove all of the stuff (regrets, fears, commitments, debts, monthly bills, TV watching and copious amounts of procrastination). You came into this world with absolutely nothing and you will leave this world with nothing. So why accumulate so much baggage? How is this way of being serving you and your pursuit for freedom? It's what you crave, we all do, to have a greater sense of peace and flow in our lives and living with greater passion and purpose only pursuing the things that we love and that speak to our soul. 

This is what I want for you and it's what I chose for me, it's my way of BEING. So I've decided to be a FIVE C. I want my audiences, readers and clients to experience my WHY in a similar way: 

Feeling great, Intuitiveness and ease of access, Vision, Energy and Creativity. This is my new measure for experiencing my WHY, my point of differentiation, my new manifesto, my FIVE C. 


Comments

Popular Posts