New Market is a New Market

I had the esteemed pleasure of inspiring over 45 individuals this week from the New Market Chamber of Commerce. I was impressed with this group in their abilities to embrace my creative laws in helping them thrive in 2009. There was little fear in this group but rather excitement, inspired energy and enthusiasm in collaborating with the delegates. Laughter continually filled the room and several champions within the audience inspired others with encouragement and participation. New Market is fortunate to have Debra Scott as one of their leaders and a group of ambassadors that can now go onto creatively inspire others. I have received several calls and emails from some of the delegates expressing their appreciation and their inspired state that has kick started creative action. The message really connected with this group, ZIG when everyone else ZAGS. New Market, you inspired me to continually raise the level of my performance and my message. I thank you for that and I look forward to spending more time with you all in the near future. Until then, have an outstanding summer and don't look back, only forward. Continue to spread the kudos, collaborate and build momentum. You are all champions in my book.

Comments

Popular Posts