Gerry and Jack Canfield


I had the pleasure of sharing centre stage for a second time with Jack Canfield this past weekend, May 23.09. The audience consisted of over 500 plus people at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The event was hosted by Universal Energies and they did a spectacular job. My goal as Master of Ceremonies was to get the audience all fired up, inspired with enthusiasm and ready them for action. Jack and I spent some time throughout the day chatting once again about how his Success Principles program kick started my speaking career. Jack is an outstanding human being and I can't wait to spend more time with him. As I continue to coach hundreds of entrepreneurs, (when I am not speaking 100 days across the globe) I will always share Jack's inspiring message to my clients.

- Build Momentum and don't get hung up on the how or why.

- Focus on your end goals and fixate on the end prize.

- Take incremental steps every day to getting to your destination.

- Take the Ready, Fire, Aim mentality. This means you need to take action.

Many of the delegates have already reached out to me wanting to partner with me in promoting my new book, GET CREATIVE, others want to move into action and have signed up to coach with me, while others want to kick start their speaking career and are ready to coach through my speaker training program.


I love seeing people take action and go for what they want. This is the type of people I want to give me all to. This is why amazing speakers like Mike Lipkin and I have come together to offer a speaker training program designed to raise the level of individuals that want to become master presenters. I am getting ready for my week tour of Istanbul next week where I will be presenting on Creativity and Innovation. I am very excited about this international presentation focused on inspiring global companies to action, standing out and developing a stronger brand culture that engages their clients. Companies like like Virgin who use the power of branding and creativity to differentiate themselves from the competition and who take every day services and make them sexy with the power of their brand.


I have uploaded some new video posts to my YouTube channel, Gerry Visca so check some of these tips out. Have an outstanding week.

Comments

  1. Very cool! Must have been quite an event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts