Gerry Rocks Mississauga




I had the extreme pleasure of presenting to a team of 80 entrepreneurs and business owners on March 5 in Mississauga. A special thanks to Sheldon, Sonia and the whole Mississauga Chamber of Commerce. This was an outstanding crowd. The 4 Points Hotel did an outstanding job. My close colleague David of Business in Motion was there filming the morning session for his local TV show. Following the event, I packed up and as I headed out, I was thrilled to see a full page article on the front cover of The Business Times featuring Mike Lipkin and I. A special thanks to Rick Drennan.




Here are some of the comments from the crowd:




"It was my pleasure meeting you this morning, you are outstanding Gerry"

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR WAKING ME UP FROM A LONG NAP IN MY LIFE!!!!!
You are amazing and thank you once again."

"Thanks you for your nonspiritual boot camp this morning, by far the best I have seen! It really had me thinking about branding myself and my company."


"Gerry’s Branding Boot Camp should be a requisite at a local college or a university"


"Gerry is a fantastic speaker... held my attention, got audience participation, and inspired people to network"





Comments

Popular Posts