What are you waiting for?

We're all waiting for something to appear in our lives that will finally kick start the life we desire to create: a sign, permission, more money or more time...


What if the only sign you need is GO!  What if everything that you think you need gets attracted along the way. 


That's the beauty of just starting. Letting go of having to have it all figured out.  You don't need to know what the hell you're doing but you do need to set an intention.


Here's the thing.  You've played it safe your whole life.  You've played by the rules and you didn't colour outside the lines.  So how has that worked out for you?   


I'm not judging it because I was there at one point being and doing what others wanted.  No more!  This is your life and I don't know how much time you have to really live this question so you can take action on it and see it through to the end.  


I want you to know that you're not alone certainly if you're in my universe.  I'm on a mission to inspire you to take action and create the life you desire.  Together I believe we're just better and the world needs you more than you know.  

Comments

Popular Posts