BOUNCE

BOUNCE 

See your energy and everything you are putting out into the world bouncing back to you like a rubber ball.  


I remember as a child living in a very abusive environment having a red and white rubber ball that I carried with me everywhere.  Holding and bouncing it made me smile.  


Holding that rubber ball made me smile at the world. I would look at someone and I just couldn't help but smile and they instantly smiled back!  


I know that these may be challenging times for you.  The people that you surround yourself with may not be showing up the way you like.  My insight is to BOUNCE.  


Let the energy of others BOUNCE off of you.  Smile your enthusiastic smile and project your infectious energy into others.  


Everything you throw out BOUNCES back your way so why not project only the BEST version of yourself.  

Comments

Popular Posts