Release the Fear

I've often commented that Seasons change and so do you.  I love the month of October - it represents shedding away the energy that has been holding you back.   


This Fall can represent your greatest leap forward.  Imagine living out the next 2 1/2 months without anything holding you back.   


Imagine the unbridled possibilities when you believe in yourself and finally decide what you want most.  


As I prepare to launch the most rewarding publications of my publishing career I'm not holding back.   Over these next couple months I'm on a mission to inspire the world to Dream Bigger and unleash the VISIONARY inside of us all.  


I'm not playing small and I'm certainly not holding back.  As I witness the surmountable courage of my daughter facing the greatest challenge of her life I'm inspired to help others reach for more.  


Release the fear and embrace the only emotion that matters - your love.  

Comments

Popular Posts