Making a difference

What difference do you want to make in this world? How and what do you want to be remembered for? I know, you're sitting there thinking to yourself, "What difference can I make?"

All it takes is for one person with a powerful intention to ignite a shock wave of radical change.  Years ago, while I was  studying in the field of architecture, I had an inkling that became the spark that fuelled a desire to inspire a new ROI throughout our world. I define it as Reaching Out & Inspiring others.  

That's the great thing about little ideas, they start out like a few snow flakes and when you start to take action and bring them together, they generate momentum and eventually become an avalanche.  

That's all it takes, one idea, the seed of a great intention.  Surround it with belief and nurture it with inspired action, persistence and love.  I've often said that the world needs BIG DREAMERS, so decide what you want most, take powerful action and be the difference.  

Comments

Popular Posts