Make the main thing - the main thing

My new book project is called: 'You're BUGG'N my ass!' It's a sequel to 'I don't know what the he'll I'm doing!' The premise: Fixate only on the main thing and turn off all the other distractions.  Here's the thing - I don't know how much time you've got left but an attitude of 'someday' won't get you to far.  

What is the one main thing that you need to allocate all of your energy to, knowing that if you did, you would be living your dreams?  

Make the one thing the only thing.  I know what you're thinking, it's to hard to say NO to all of the invitations from others.  Without making your one thing - the only thing then you are becoming part of someone else's one thing! 

I get the feeling that you've been doing all of those other things far to long.  You're not alone. Like most people you've avoided asking and deciding what that one thing is.  Without this deeper knowing, it's far to easy to take a back seat and let others influence so many other, non-essential things! 

This is your time to get busy saying NO to the others and rather simplify your life so you can start living that one thing that matters most to you.  

Comments

Popular Posts