How long will it take?

How long will it take to find why you're here? When will you know that it's your time? When will you feel as if you've finally arrived? 

I can't tell you how long it will take. Your journey is uniquely yours.  What I can tell you for certain is to let go and simplify, everything! 

Focus on your inner power and the things that only you can control.  You can't rush greatness nor can you will change in others.  We're all living our own personal journeys and our way takes on spiritual significance when we look up and question why.  

The real questions that we all can start living is: Why do I exist? What is my passion that drives my bigger purpose? How do I want to be of service to others? 

Remember, you can't find yourself in time. Live it now. 

Comments

Popular Posts