Look at me!

We've created a world that breeds an overriding need for external validation.  We feed it everyday with the smallest of acts.  Everyday that we feed this monster takes us away from our true calling and reason for being.  

What if we shed this need to be liked, validated and right? Imagine a world that exists only through love.  

It's this deeper love for oneself, this inner-knowing that once realized has the power to shift a new consciousness.  

Fear cannot exist in a mind filled with love.  Fear is the only energy that perpetuates a world starving for validation.  Nothing outside of yourself will ever fill you up.  No amount of likes, impressions or views will ever replace the power of your own love.  

I love you for all that you are.  I love you without judgment. I love the possibility of you.  I love that you are here now, in this place at this time.  I love that together we can create a world inspired. 

Comments

Popular Posts