It's inside of you

TGIM: Thank God I'm Motivated.  The first book I authored was titled: What Have You Got To Win? It was a tribute to my mentor Jack Canfield - The co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul Series and the author of the number one best seller: The Success Principles.  

In 2007 I had immersed myself into Jack's work for 12 straight months.  When I looked up, I experienced a deeper realization and awakening: 'Inside all of us lives a seed of potential waiting to be nurtured so we can grow into a successful version of our true selves.'

I love kicking off Monday's with massive motivation.  It's why I refer to it as TGIM. It's your jet pack for the day and week ahead, your rocket fuel for breaking  through the atmosphere and the temporary barriers.  The realization that I'm sharing with you this morning is simply this: 'Everything you've got to WIN already lives inside of you.'  

What if your perfect career already existed just waiting for you to seize it.  

What if the love you're seeking already lives inside of you just waiting for you to believe in it.  

What if you were born with a seed of potential waiting to be ignited and bloom into the most beautiful version of yourself - your true self. 

Today, light the fuse and believe that you are possible. Believe that you were meant to guide us all.  Inspire us to look up and marvel at your gifts as you soar out where you've always belonged, among the stars. 

Comments

Popular Posts