[Focus] on what matters

The key to focusing your limited energy on what matters is to FIRST decide what matters most to you.  I share the following insight in my latest book I Don't Know What the Hell I'm Doing: Decide what you want most, take action and go get it.  

When you don't choose how you want to live your life then you allow others to choose for you.  

We are bombarded with influences and distractions everyday from everywhere.  Social media, friends, family members, the media, out door advertising, movies, magazines and the list goes on. 

You and I have a limited time on this earth.  So many of us will only experience 30-40 more summers and that's it.  

Decide what you desire to experience in all areas of your life.  How do you want to live each day?  The key is 'desire'. 

You have to want it with every cell in your body. Don't waste another moment being distracted by what others say you should be doing with your life.  

Comments

Popular Posts