What will they say about you?

I often ask this question to people that I publish in Defyeneurs MAG - what will they say about you? How did you live your life. It often ignites and releases a lot of tears which is a sign that you are connecting with your deeper source. 

Starting with the end in mind is a great way to begin living my one precious life. Knowing that I have the power to create my way of being inspires me to help others do the same.  

How and where do you want to live? How do you want to feel the moment you wake up? What does the perfect day look like to you? What are you NOW writing in your gratitude journal every evening before drifting off to sleep? 

You still have time and a choice to let go of the energy of yesterday and focus on the present moment and what you now choose to be moving forward. This is where your true power lives in the direction that you plan on heading in. Today write out what they will NOW say about you. 

Comments

Popular Posts