Let go to let the love in

I love this THINQ question. How can I LET GO to let the LOVE in? Yesterday I shared a letter with the one I love. There were so many words that I had to share, energies that had to be released. We get tangled up from the daily TODO's -without seeing a way out of the knotted mess we've created. 

Sometimes it's easier to write a letter, first for yourself before sharing it with others. What do YOU need to say, first to yourself then to others? What will help you let go of what's holding you back from letting the love fill you up? 

Today, you can let go of the resentment, the anger, the jealously, the years of not being heard and the fear of being alone. You deserve to experience new levels of love and yes it's possible if you're willing to let go. When you let go you will be ready to let the love in. 

Comments

Popular Posts