Feel everything

It's ok to feel - heck, we're human beings, it's what we do.  Feeling is our internal thermostat and our GPS. Feeling is what invokes our senses, it ignites our desires and makes us feel alive. It's the fuel to uncovering our passion and it creates the way for a meaningful purpose. In my newest book titled: 'I Don't Know What the Hell I'm Doing' I share insights on feeling your way through your why. People will never remember what you say but they will remember how you made them feel.  The ability to feel reminds us that we are human. We've been given this beautiful and extraordinary gift and it's up to you how you decide to unwrap it and use it. You can let your emotions take you down a declining path or you can use it to spring board yourself into creating your desired life. A great little tip is to check in with yourself and ask in any given moment 'How am I feeling right now?' Is this feeling bringing me up or down? What can I do about it? Remember, you always have a choice in the way you respond. Everything you have created for yourself is a result of the choices you made in the moment based on the way you were feeling. Your feelings will always guide you but you need to decide where you want to be. 

Comments

Popular Posts