Be your WHY

For years I was seeking inspiration, but realized I was looking in all the wrong places. I was seeking something from the external world when I finally realized I needed to go within. I decided to become the very thing I was seeking. Once you commit to the belief that we are all creators you will come to the realization that all the tools you need, everything is an inside job. It's not an easy concept to grasp, considering we are surrounded by so much noise and need for validation from others. From an early age we are raised to believe that happiness comes from the outside and from others, nothing can be further from the truth. 
In my latest book titled: 'I don't know what the hell I'm doing' I share a multitude of insights with an intention to help you ignite your deeper WHY which I refer to as the World Helped by You. You have to be the one that decides who you want to be when you grow up. We never stop growing, that's what life is all about isn't it? A journey of finding out who we really are, deciding what we want most, taking action and grabbing a hold of it. 
Remember, you don't need to know what the hell you are doing but you do need to know why. 

Comments

Popular Posts