The WAY through WHY

In my newest book titled: I don't know what the HELL I'm doing...but I know WHY, I share a powerful insight referred to as your WAY through WHY. So many people in this beautiful world lack the clarity and the focus for what they truly want to be.  They haven't keyed in their final destination. They get distracted by other peoples dreams. They tread water in the fog hoping for a light to appear that will show them the way. When you become crystal clear as to why you are here the way is revealed. The way is your spiritual guide allowing you to fulfill your greater purpose. The way is your flow, your calm and your inner-peace. The way is a celebration of your daily journey for every step gets you closer to your God-given talents. You were born knowing and somewhere along the way you lost your compass. Today, focus all of your energy on being of greater service to others for it is living through your purpose that you will find your way. 

Comments

Popular Posts