Smile with your heart

The other night I gave an inspiring key note to an extraordinary group of people called Tuni Talks in Toronto. This was the first time I shared the energy of my newest book ~  'I don't know what the hell I'm doing.' 

For days I practiced and practiced. I set a powerful intention of connecting with the hearts of everyone present. It's the greatest gift you can give a fellow human being ~ to inspire them to connect to their heart. You may be feeling alone right now - disconnected from yourself and the world but I'm here to share with you that you are not alone. You are loved and you are about to receive the greatest gift of your one and only precious life. All of the discomfort has prepared you for this moment to help you realize the glorious and underlining potential of you. You may not see it but it's there just like the root system of the bamboo plant that takes 4 years to grow ~ your greatest growth is about to unfold. Today, smile at everything with your heart. Go about your day with a sense of peace and calmness and embrace the extraordinary being of you. 

Comments

Popular Posts