Who the hell do you want to be?

In my new book appropriately titled: 'I don't know what the hell I'm doing' I share an insight: Who the hell do you want to be? A moment ago you were only 6 and you didn't need to think that hard about this question. That's all life is, a collection of extraordinary moments and within these pockets of magical time we have an opportunity to make a choice in all areas of our life. Just think about that for a moment, who are you right now? Your initial answer will naturally flow to your job title or your rank in soceity but I want to take you deeper in this moment, we can go there together. Your so much more than you think you are. Soceity will have you playing small and conforming so you stay in line, playing it safe like a good little worker bee. But deep inside you is a burning fire to make something more and to create beauty in this world. Your meant to fly and experience the magic and wonder of the world. It's ok if you didn't get that til now, today is a new day and if you're sitting here like me listening to the sound of my breath then I'm living who the hell I was born to be, one who inspires others to take action and create their lives. 

You don't need to know what the hell you are doing. This is your moment so savour it. 


Comments

Popular Posts