Think of others

I often think of the things that have stood the test of time. Being good to those around you. Taking an extra moment to open a door for a stranger. Paying for someone else's coffee. Walking down a street and looking up to say hello to everyone you meet. It's far to easy to get into a habit of worrying only about ourselves. The key to abundance and fulfillment in life is conditioning yourself to think of others. Imagine a world where we put other peoples needs ahead of our own. We see glimpses of this kind of humanity during tragic events and catastrophes. Our human instinct to reach out and support our fellow neighbour kicks into high gear. Imagine if we all cultivated that natural instinct in our daily lives. Emotions of fear would evaporate and be replaced with deeper levels of love for one another and in turn for ourselves. 

In my newest book titled. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I share my deepest insight that I refer to as a new ROI for the world, where we all Reach Out and Inspire others. This is a world worth creating and a movement that our kids will reflect on as standing the test of time. 

Comments

Popular Posts