Love your why

I don't know what the hell I'm doing but I know why! That's the title and the premise of my latest book that captures all of the love, passion and purpose for my love of WHY.  Since 1999 when I graduated with an architectural degree, I was always seeking the deeper meaning behind my life and more importantly, why I exist and what I'm meant to be for others. I'm in love with my why - seriously, I just love it. I wake up every morning with such purpose and lead my life full of intention for the mark that I want to make on the world. I love creating and inspiring a new ROI for the world, one where we all Reach Out and Inspire others. 

I want to dedicate this mornings WHY BLOG to the one who has always seen me - my love, Angela. You found me after 1,000 years as a result of opening your heart to receiving me.  You have witnessed all of my hopes and dreams for a world inspired. Together, we have walked hand-in-hand loving everything that has showed up in our lives, everyone and everything has been an extraordinary teacher. We have embraced a new way of being that centres around being purposeful in each and every moment. This journey with you has been the most extraordinary path of igniting and living my why. 

My message to you this morning is to go about your life embracing the concept that you don't need to know what the hell you are doing but knowing why you want what you are seeking. Take action every day by loving your why with confidence knowing that the door ways to your thresholds will appear. 



Comments

Popular Posts