I AM...

Two simple words that when precede a sentence, can literally change your life. Two words that changed the course of my life in 2007. These words I am...have tremendous power to shift the course of your life when you combine them with significant desire, passion and purpose. In my newest book titled: I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I share one of my deepest insights called:  Be what you seek. To get what you want in life you have to be the one to see it. You have to be the one that shares your belief with the world that you know why and who you are. You have to be the one that knows what you want and pursue it with tremendous passion even when others around you don't share your enthusiasm. I love that we are the only species that can complete this statement - I am. It's time to define why you are here and become self-aware of the power that you have inside of you. Today, make 'I AM your new mantra. 

Comments

Popular Posts