Buy your own dreams.

I've noticed how easy it is in the society that we live in, to buy other peoples opinions of ourselves. We let them influence our decisions simply for fear of looking foolish,  but the happiest people will tell you that's it's the foolishness you have to embrace to live the life you desire. To get from where you are to where you want to be, you need to break free of needing validation from others. It's not easy sitting by yourself in the lunch room, I get it. It's not easy standing out and looking different. I spent my whole child hood trying to conform and stay in line so others would love me, no more! In my new book titled: I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I share a beautiful insight called: Share and Tell. Think about it, how do you want to be remembered? What do you want your kids to say about you and how you lived your one life?  I know you think you've got all the time in the world to figure that out right?
Who gives a rats ass about what others think about the dream that you are pursuing? It's not their way and who knows, maybe you taking a chance on life might just inspire them to get a bit comfortable with finally being uncomfortable. Here's the thing, I'm not hurting anyone, I've just come to the realization that life is way to short and I'm getting busy creating the life that I desire to live now, not someday. I'm choosing to focus my energy on creating my dream instead of financing someone elses. I choose to live a life of inspiration because it brings me closer to you and if I can play even a small part of igniting the greatness that lives in you well then that's something I want my 2 daughters remembering about me. 

Comments

Popular Posts