What's your REAL story?

In my new book titled: I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I ask readers to get REAL with the story that they WISH to create. I meet so many people that are stuck in a story that they keep playing over and over in their mind. They are so immersed in themselves that they can't discern illusion from reality. If you're in a rut that's the universe nudging you along and pushing you through the discomfort - it's called a clue. To get from where you are to where you desire to be, then you have to be willing to create and live a new story. You can't keep doing the same things over and over hoping that things are going to change - they won't. 

You have to want it as much as you want to breathe. No one else can do it for you so stop wasting energy complaining that others aren't there for you, you're meant for so much more.  Take 100% responsibility for you and the life you wish to live. I know it's hard, you're sitting there thinking this guy doesn't know what I'm going through, trust me, we've all been there, some of us just made a concious choice to embrace the failure and the discomfort as a gift and a great learning. Today is a new day that will set you free if you want it. Now, let's help you become someone worth becoming, that's a story I want to share! 

Comments

Popular Posts