Simplify Everything!

Keep it simple! That's the premise for insight no.6 in my new book titled: 'I don't know what the hell I'm doing.' You don't need to know what the hell you are doing - you just need to simplify. Simplifying starts with throwing out all the garbage in your mind that is keeping you from being all that you can be in this moment. It's time to De-construct your life. I define this term as: 'to break down and disassemble what no longer serves you and reconstruct your life with greater awareness. I often say that something happens between the age of 14 and 40, gravity sets in and takes a hold of our dreams. We hold ourselves down as a result of the choices we make during key stages of our lives. Reading and listening to this WHY BLOG and deciding to take action and simplify just one part of your life is a choice. Today is a new day that will set you free if you choose to take action and simplify it. 

Pre-order a copy of I don't know what the hell I'm doing at: www.gerryvisca.com/hell

Comments

Popular Posts