Get out of the witness protection program

In my latest book appropriately titled: I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I focus on an insight called: 'Share and Tell.' The need to be seen so you can be heard. There are two kinds of people I meet, but only one that I choose to surround myself with. There are ones that  seem to isolate themselves and sign up for witness protection programs never to be seen or heard from again and then there are people that take daily action, they share their intention with every one they meet, they share and tell with the world because they want to be seen. 

Where are you currently at? Are you still waiting for your someday and letting others influence your choices or are you ready to leap into the greatest opportunity that has been there waiting for you to grab a hold of it, lift it up and show the world just how ready you are. Don't just do it make it epic, your worth it. 

Comments

Popular Posts