I don't know what the HELL I'm doing!

I can finally see clearly now the power of this moment. Sitting on my porch on a sunny FRIDAY-morning, a freshly brewed cup of coffee in hand, sitting next to the one I love. All I can say is TGIF: Thank God I'm FREE. When will you know that you have arrived? What milestone do you need to reach? How will you recognize it? For the past 15 years I have embraced a journey of not knowing what the HELL I was doing. It became a way of being - a new mindset. Hey aren't we taught to follow the 'system' you know it far to well, goto school, do what you're told, don't ask to many questions, goto a much more expensive school and take courses that will never help you in the real world, get a job, do what you're told, yea I said it again. Not knowing what the HELL you are doing is about following your heart, your passion, ignoring the neysayers and the ankle biters that simply want to hold you down and put you back in line with the others. 

Embracing this concept of not NEEDING to know what the HELL you're doing empowers you with a new energy called 'love'. It becomes your guiding light and your compass and it's the only thing you'll ever need to know from this point on that you don't need to know what the HELL you're doing. 

Comments

Popular Posts