Day 12: Read an inspiring book

For years I avoided reading books - seriously I had graduated with an architectural degree and thought I didn't need to do any more reading I had spent the last 7 years immersed in a sea of architectural history, sociology and theory of design, I needed a break! But here's the thing during that 10 year period of not reading I was unhappy, lost and disconnected from my source. 

10 years ago I immersed myself into the world of inspirational reading. The works of Jack Canfield, Wayne Dwyer, Deepak Choprah and John Maxwell would fill my mind on a daily basis. I was inspired to write and publish 12 of my own books and audio CDs.  We never stop learning and growing. Inspired books have the ability to stretch our minds and untap new levels of potential. I love the word 'inspired' it's to be 'in-spirited' with your life purpose - your source and your energy. Find a series of inspired books that move you to tears and have you questioning your passion and purpose and the outcomes that you want to experience in life.  Stay tuned for the release of my new book in July 2015 titled: 'I don't know what the HELL I'm doing!'

Comments

Popular Posts