Seize the moment

TGIF: Thank God I'm Free. I love this day - this moment, all of it. I feel so free, so blessed, full of inspiration, potential and promise. Over 5 years ago I craved being here in this very moment with you. With every key stroke I get more and more excited about what the day is about to unfold. Its a writing day and I Iove carving out this time to be what I created years ago. To get what you want you have to be willing to seize the moment. I'm not talking about multi-tasking here I'm speaking of deciding what you want most and creating the space to live out your dream. It doesn't just happen you have to make it happen.

Every minute that you choose to say yes to the thousands of other distractions is pulling you away from living and creating the life that you want. It's this very moment that you will become the very thing you are seeking but you have to seize it. 

Comments

Popular Posts