Let it Rock

You've heard the term - let it flow well this mornings WHY Blog is dedicated to those that are ready to let it rock! You know who you are, the one listening to this recording - the one that was born with that defying type of attitude. Playing by the rules is not your thing. You know you don't have much time left so you're no longer going to play By the rules. You're ready to tear this thing up. Climb to that mountain top and shout it out with all you got - 'I'm here now to rock my WHY' - this is why I exist,the change I'm meant to be and I don't care if you get it or not I'm not stopping until I reach my summit. 

Stand out, differentiate, ZIG when others ZAG, get off the sidelines, step forward, raise your hand, interrupt the presenter, be seen and be heard, take the lead. question why and rock this world. 

Comments

Popular Posts