Be the Fire

Today I choose to ignite my passion and my pupose with even greater intensity. Today I choose to take 100% responsibility for the outcomes I wish to create. Today I choose to lead others by first leading myself. Today I choose to [FOCUS] only on what matters and what I can control in this moment. I will not be swayed by other peoples opinions of me or my purpose for I have mastered my life by listening ONLY to what is in my heart. 

When you become the fire you ignite everything around you. When you commit daily towards seeing and feeling what you desire to manifest the world becomes your canvas. When you live each day with greater intention, the winds carry your call and you attract ONLY what you are seeking. 

Let's light this candle. Burn baby burn.
 

Comments

Popular Posts